Beautiful Kylie at All Things Lovely tagged me. Kylie makes beautiful cards, invitations, cushions, well let's just say everything she makes is lovely and she seems to be able to make anything she puts her mind to.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
1998, I in my first year at uni studying physiotherapy. Given that it is nearly uni exam time I should
have been studying but was probably procrastinating, blissfully unaware of the shock of my first uni exam period. I was living at home with my parents just a few suburbs from where I live now.
I had never really used the internet, didn't have a camera and didn't expect to be married and a mother by now. How things change.
5 things on my to-do list today:
- Lower Will's cot. He has started to pull himself up to standing and can get to sitting by himself so it's about time we lower the cot base.
- Sort out my image storage. Cull the crap. Archive the rest.
- Hang shelves in bathroom and lounge room. Won't happen today - I need another pair of hands.
- Clean out my wardrobe - it's a disaster zone.
- Cook a cake. I feel like baking.
Snacks I enjoy:
Maybe it would just be easier to list the snacks I don't enjoy. Alright I'll pick a top 5.
- Cheese. Cheddar, camembert, blue. I'm not fussy.
- Chocolate. I wish I was fussy!
- Bread and dips.
- Milk and milo.
- Apples. Have to add something healthy.
Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Upgrade to a bigger house with room for more kids, a workshop for Shayne, a studio for me, and plenty of space for children and pets. Help out our brothers and parents (if you are nice!). Invest and support a charity - I have a few in mind.
Places I have lived:
As a child - Canberra, Wodonga, Adelaide and Melbourne.
As an adult - just Melbourne.
People I want to know more about: